Saturday 3 September 2011

Taking control

I've just read an inspiring blog, which can be found here transfagssexjournals, and it got me thinking, which is never a good thing in my experience. But it made me think about my issues with sex, now I only have two issues, one is the trans thing which is never easy on anyone, and the second is not getting enough. But this blog is so inspiring, this guy is so open about himself, about his sexuality and his body. I wish I could be more like him, now I've had my fair share of NSA fun, but its normally with people I know, and a case of I'm horny, you're horny lets fuck. But this guy is so open about everything, the names he gives his hook-ups, the sex itself (which by the way is hot as fuck), how hes feeling at the time and afterwards. As it says on the side panel of the blog, "We believe that we are all beautiful, hot and sexy in all of our diversity of race, skin color, age, class, gender, size, HIV status, and disability. Because attraction is so diverse there will always be people who want to fuck us or who want us to fuck them." it gave me hope. There will be a time, when not only someone finds me attractive, but I'll also find myself attractive, and I wont struggle to atleast masterbate.

No comments:

Post a Comment