Wednesday 31 August 2011

Back in the habit

If you read my other post about binding you'll know I've just put my binder on. I haven't worn it in a couple of weeks at all, so putting it back on was like getting into a really comfortable pair of pajamas. The reason I havent worn it, is quite simply I had my nipple pierced! *ouch* now I know what you're thinking, if you're trying to pass as male why on earth would you have your nipple pierced? Well, why not? many bio guys (biological men) have theirs done, why can't I?
But in all seriousness (as serious as I get) I hate my chest, absolutely hate it, don't get me wrong I love tits (excuse the language) just not on me. But my nipple bar is one thing I can say I like about my chest now. Hopefully my man boobs won't be around forever, but in the mean time its nice to have one thing I can say I like about them. Besides no one is going to see it but me.

Ok rant over.

Peace out \/

No comments:

Post a Comment