Thursday 1 September 2011

trans, sex and relationships

Ok this post probably won't be "work safe" but oh well.

After a very random conversation with a friend about me being single again I decided maybe this is something for the blog. He wanted to know how my gender identity had affected my relationships and such like.

Well when I first come out I happened to be with a very accepting woman and to completely honest, the sex was amazing, I've always been more a giver than a taker to be fair. Nothing pleases me more than pleasing someone else. Then we parted ways for various reasons and I started seeing another transman, which to be fair I never thought I'd do because I like women, alot. But anyway we started talking as friends at first as most relationships do, then it hit me like a bus.
I liked this guy he was funny, good looking, yadda yadda, so we started dating (awww) then it came to the scary bit, well scary for me, the sex. The sex was fucking fantastic, both being transmen we both understood there would be things we, physcologically, couldnt do. It wasnt awkward or uncomfortable, it was fantastic. Now I'm single again.

Relationships for me, at the moment, are out of the question. I can't form relationships unless I'm already pretty close to the person, so unless I go around dating all my friends, the chances are very slim. Besides the fact, you know it'd be nice to be close to someone and do nice things like spoon them at night and cook for them things like that, I actually think I'm fine without a relationship, but one thing I can't go without is sex! I have the sex drive of a god, heavens help me when I start T.

Now plenty of transguys have issues when it comes to their "bits" me included, but that shouldnt mean we can't have a sex life so lets think of some ideas, remember theres no wrong or right when it comes to getting your rocks off (as long as its consensual of course)

anal - I know a few transguys who don't like anything going near their errm front, but many guys, trans and bio, do enjoy a bit of bumming. My advice is take it nice and slow, plenty of water based lube, use condoms, latex gloves etc and always change the condom/glove before it goes near any other part of the body. Safe sex and all that.

Cock sucking - I have a very deep connection with my cock even though its not physically attached, so watching someone suck it, play with it etc is a very big turn on.

Rimming - This actually probably should be up there in the anal bit, but I have a slight problem in the fact I cant do penetration, last time I tried I squealed and ran up the bed. But I am quite partial to a rim job (Y)

Kissing- Not just for the mouth, suggest to your partner to try kissing you, everywhere.

General exploring - No one can tell you how to have sex, nothing is ever that simple. The best way to find out what works for you is to try new things. If you don't know where you like to be touched, take yourself to bed and find out.

Thats all really I can think of for the time being, I'll update as I find out more. As I said before everyones different. But find out things, educate yourself.

Anyway I erm gotta go....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment